ARES 70203 | 1/2-inch Drive Aluminum Socket Organizer | Store up to 16 Sockets and Keep Your Tool Box Organized, Sockets Will Not Fall Off this Rail
ARES 70203 | 1/2-inch Drive Aluminum Socket Organizer | Store up to 16 Sockets and Keep Your Tool Box Organized, Sockets Will Not Fall Off this Rail by ARES at Your Top Business Ideas. MPN: 70203. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sockets Will Not Fall Off This Rail The ARES 1/2-inch Aluminum Socket Rail allows you to store up to 16 sockets for your best organized toolbox ever.
Sockets Will Not Fall Off This Rail
The ARES 1/2-inch Aluminum Socket Rail allows you to store up to 16 sockets for your best organized toolbox ever. Made of machined aluminum, these 17-inch-long rails support ARES patented clips that slide easily, so you can quickly access the socket you need, but won't fall off. The spring-loaded ball bearings firmly hold sockets in place, even upside down, so you'll never have to worry about losing one. Plus, ARES clips are interchangeable, so no matter what rail you're using, you can mix and match your sockets to create the perfect set.
- Includes: 1 pc. socket rail and 16 pc. clips
- Clips are 1/2-inch drive
- Rail is 17 inches long
- Constructed of machined aluminum
- Designed for use with ARES 70081, 70082, and 70083 clips
- Patented ball bearing clips
- Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets in place, even upside down
- Clips easily slide on aluminum storage rails
- Mix and match your socket sets for the perfect storage solution
Features & Highlights
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: These light, portable metal rails are 17 inches long, made of machined aluminum and come in 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch drive. Each rail holds 16 metric or SAE sockets, and the clips have spring-loaded ball bearings to firmly hold sockets in place, even upside down. **Sockets are not included**
- WHY YOU NEED THESE: Does this sound familiar? "I put them in a tool box for when I am working at a site, and if I go to pull one out usually 3 sockets just randomly fall off. Within a few minutes I have 6 sockets rolling around, all out of order, which is the whole point of these." Forget the hassles of the cheap rails where the clips and sockets fall off, and save your hands from getting cut on sharp edges trying to find the right size. These socket holders won't let you down.
- INTERCHANGEABLE: Our patented ball bearing clips glide over any of the aluminum rails, allowing you to mix and match your sets as you please. If you want to put a few 1/4-inch sockets on your 1/2-inch rail, you can.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES screwdriver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|